LOL! woke up and got a news from b. he msged to ask me call him back asap. so i called and heard, 2 of the girls didn't want to work and just took bags and left. What a good news just after i'm awake? LOL. anyway, why so urgent right. Cuz 1 of them was the one i called. HAa! And i tot she could work. cuz last time i work with her, it was the angel thingy and she told me she had to work IT fair the previous few days. So i actually asked her, you won't be tired after working there meh? She say nvm mah. So i tot she can work so okie lo. Who knows they just left like that. HAHA. I'm impressed though. She's not afraid that the pay check is still with the boss and with that as a threaten meh? I mean.. I sick i also don't dare just leave like that already.. Somemore must find replacement. Aiyo.. NVM lah. Now i learnt my lessons can liao lo. I can't be nice persons forever de mah. Don't you think so? Always thinking for everyone around me except myself and my family. -.-
Diane is SUCH A USELESS GIRL. oh, whatever!
