Wednesday, March 25, 2009

oh gosh.

It's 9.14am now, and i'm not tugged in bed.
I think i'm suffering from insomia? Spelling unchecked k.
Anyway, can't get back to bed after gotten woken up by that damn alarm.
tsk!

so, guess i'll be heading down to nihon mura,
since jasmine is away with xin to batam.
and what's with batam batam everyone?
I tot it's only dad cuz he gotta travel here and there to batam for work.
But sounds like everyone around me is actually moving there often too.

ME WANT TO GO TOO.!!
bf, pls! if you come across my blog.
GET YOUR PASSPORT DONE SOON!
i don't want to wait 10years to go overseas lei. HAHA, not funny k. -.-



&! the picture is me, not photoshop-ed!
I don't have photoshop and even if i have.
i don't even know how to use it.
just clarifying, cuz Larry said i used it.
BOOOOS~


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Playing:
?

< value="" name="captioningID">

.Flightless Bird.